New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Car Fax

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Default Car Fax

Please, some one help me. I bought a newport convertible with out a title and need to have a vin number check. Because I have no more money, I can't afford a report to find out if the person who sold me the car is really the owner. If some one have a carfax account, could you please check this vin number and give me the owner name and addresses with any other information. Thank you so much

Old 07-25-2013, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by sasha36
Please, some one help me. I bought a newport convertible with out a title and need to have a vin number check. Because I have no more money, I can't afford a report to find out if the person who sold me the car is really the owner. If some one have a carfax account, could you please check this vin number and give me the owner name and addresses with any other information. Thank you so much
The vin number is CL27G63245911

Old 07-25-2013, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by sasha36
Vin number is CL27G63245911

Old 07-25-2013, 07:52 PM

Welcome to the forum.
1. That "VIN" is no good; not enough characters.
2. Carfax doesn't cost much, something like under $10 if I remember correctly.
3. If you don't have enough money for a carfax report, how were you planning on registering the car, buying plates and filling it with gas?
4. Why would you ever consider buying a car without a title?
5. The time to check the carfax is BEFORE you buy the car.
6. You might want to head down to the police department to see if the thing has been reported stolen.
7. Good luck on this one.