New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello from Aus!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Default Hello from Aus!

hey guys, just browsing the web and stumbled accross this site.
And so far its pretty awsome, I love most of the cars chysler has produced and a whole lot of the cars dodge has released.

ive been searching for parts for our 97 grand voyager LE for ages and havnt been able to find and sites that include the voyager.
although its only small its something and hopefully parts are someone what compatible from LHD to RHD.

i currently drive a calibra. i dont think these cars were released in america. mainly in europe, south america and a few made it here to aus. i personally love this car and thinks its the hottest thing on wheels ( built for the autobahn. most aerodynamic car for over 10 years untill that prius hybrid was released[:@])

always been a fan of the old chargers. best mates dad used to own one. very rare down here as most have been written off by idiots. parts are also hard to come buy.

hopefully ill post up some picks of the family beast and my european beauty soon
cheers

Old 06-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hello from Aus!

Welcome to the site Brett, yeah, definately post pics. I'm a fan of the Calibra's as well. They don't offer them in the US though, as well as Alfa Romeo's and other cool cars, gotta import them personally I guess Enjoy what Chryslerforum has to offer =)

-Matt-

Old 06-15-2005, 10:19 AM

cheers for the welcome
do the chysler forums get very active? is this a recently created forum seperated from the dodge forums?

theres no members rides section to post pics in?
i want to see pics of everyone elses cars

Old 06-23-2005, 02:18 AM
Super Moderator

Chrysler Forum is a new forum, and has only started it's growth. It will be huge though This site is owned by the same person who owns Dodgeforum also.

Up at the top where the menu is the photogallery where you can upload and see members vehicles. Or you can post them here too =)

-Matt-