New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hey there

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 06:27 AM
Default Hey there

Hiya folks. My name is Robert, I am 26 years old and the proud owner of a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire. I just ran across these forums and am hoping to get some info from the plethra of minds we have here on tuning sites and such that have parts for my car.

I currently reside in Ramstein, Germany as a member of the Air Force.

So far the only thing I have been able to do is put on a new Borla exhaust system. It sounds great! I of course will keep you guys updated on what I do. Anyhow nice to meet you guys and hope to here from you soon.

Old 08-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Default RE: Hey there

Robert,

In Ramstein? Get out! That's great. I lived there in 1977 - 1980 when my dad was in the Forces.

Anyway, do you know where I can get some advice about a 1996 (yup!) Voyageur? I have a problem with the ignition switch (I think)...or, is this a forum for people with new (cool) cars?

We'll have to talk about Ramstein...I went to the Canadian school on the base (probably gone now), then went to Kaiserslautern High School...

Ralph

Old 08-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site guys. My dad's friend was in Germany back in the early 90's (not sure if it was Ramstein) working for the Military Police (MP). He said it was a great place.

I hope to see you guys active members, welcome again! lol

-Matt-

Old 08-30-2005, 01:02 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: rob21af

Hiya folks. My name is Robert, I am 26 years old and the proud owner of a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire. I just ran across these forums and am hoping to get some info from the plethra of minds we have here on tuning sites and such that have parts for my car.
Do you have a pic of your Crossfire, what color is it?

Old 08-30-2005, 12:04 PM

Here ya go ...... I think anyhow lol. Hope I put the pic in there right. Spent all day waxing it and giving it a lil tlc. I think I'm going to have to install some kind of bug zapper that dangles infront of my grill.

Old 08-30-2005, 12:06 PM

woohoo I did it right. Man is that pic HUGE! lol Hmm now all I need ia a model to stand in front of it ehh? [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator

Looks fantastic! I wish I owned a car like that.

-Matt-

Old 09-07-2005, 06:04 AM
Administrator

<------------Jealous! Awesome! I love that color!

Old 09-10-2005, 07:33 AM

Thanks for the responces guys! I love the color as well. It hardly ever looks dirty. I would be doing more to it but I had to fix the exhaust on the BMW so I could haul some visiting family around.

Old 09-10-2005, 08:26 AM

Here I am again (was out of town for two weeks).
I need help - I'm having trouble navagating around this site (it's great, though, can't wait until I get the full hang of it).
I need to post a question and I don't even remember if I did...here's the issue:

I put a brand new battery into my 1996 Plymouth Voyaguer, and two days later, when we went to start it, I heard this funny noise coming from the steering column, and the van would not start. As soon as I turned the key forward, the noise from the steering column stopped. So, I'm going to check the battery and alternator, but has anyone else had this phenomenon occur?

(should I post this message somewhere else?)

Looking forward to more (ps and I still gotta figure out how to see that picture of the crossfire...)

Quick Reply: Hey there