New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Smile Hi everyone

Hi everyone,
I am new on here, I have just bought a 2004 grand voyager 2.8 diesel ltd exec.
It has already been into the garage for a new diesel pump and new belts, new battery, which has set me back 1100 quid!
The new battery is a li-on 71ah 665 cca.
That being said every time I leave the car for a whole day or two, when I try to start it the battery is always too flat to start it.
Any ideas? Any suggestions?

Also the internal blower is not working at all, does anyone know how to take the blower motor out? I think I have located the housing behind the dash board, is that right?
Your help will be much appreciated. This thing has cost me a fortune already and I am quite handy so would be comfortable in trying to do something myself if I had the information and a bit of advice.

Once again many thanks for your future help, and if I can be of assistance in anything I will gladly help.

Cheers

Terry

Old 02-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Default the blower

hi

I had voyager 2.5 if it the same as the 2.8 the blower is behind the glove box u need to take the glove box out (no screws) there are I think 5 screws for the blower one of them is really tight to take as there is little room for it, I have done it so you can do it.

for the battery check if u r not forgetting something on like inside light, also there is two position for the key when u remove the key try to switch on the radio if it does switch on put the key in the ignition and turn it slightly.

hope u sort it out.