New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

juddering

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Default juddering

Hi. we recently bought a s reg voyager 2ltr.It is a duel fuel[lpg and petrol]We have replaced the plugs as requested by the previous owner.the trouble is when slowing down or driving at low speed the car starts to judder.I was wondering if any of you guys have any idea what the problem[solution] might be?the mileage is 125thou. thanks

Old 06-27-2014, 10:40 AM

Welcome to the forum. This part of the forum is where people usually introduce themselves. That's why it's called the "New Member Area".

There is a fairly active forum for Voyager and Town & Country owners. You might have better luck with your question by posting that area. Try to be a bit more specfic than "juddering". I've read and responded to thousands of posts on this forum and have never once encountered the word "juddering". Since you made mention of the engine and tune-up efforts one might assume that you consider "juddering" to be an engine-related problem, but if "juddering" is something like shuddering then it could be related to brakes or transmission.

Best of luck.

Old 06-27-2014, 02:00 PM

the previous question asked by daveandmandy, is from my hubby, yes hes a new member and is not used to forums as he never uses them so didn't realise he had to introduce himself i have been a member for a couple of years on here so i will post in the correct part of the forum, but anyways hes called dave from hull and we have recently purchased the chrysler

Old 07-08-2014, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by daveandmandy
Hi. we recently bought a s reg voyager 2ltr.It is a duel fuel[lpg and petrol]We have replaced the plugs as requested by the previous owner.the trouble is when slowing down or driving at low speed the car starts to judder.I was wondering if any of you guys have any idea what the problem[solution] might be?the mileage is 125thou. thanks
I know what you mean by juddering as same problem I have got