New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

New to this forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Default New to this forum

Hi, just a quick hello. I got two mopars in my fleet, the oldest is a true survivour unmolested all original 1967 Dodge Polara four door sedan with a 225 slant six.
The other is a 1996 Chrysler Cirrus LX with the mitsu 2.5V6 that I bought new in 96.
the reason I've now joined this forum is to learn more about my cirrus and how to maintain it so it will be around as long as my Polara has. It's been parked in my garage since december 2007 rust free with only 120000kms. the reason I parked it was that I really didn't need to drive and selling it would have been an issue due to a clunking noise comming out of the front suspension and a leak in the steering rack. I really did not mean to leave it sit this long but life has ways to distracting us.

Two weeks ago I was T bonned by a Chrysler minivan that was traveling in excess of 110kph that ran a stop sign. I was driving one of my Buick Roadmaster estates the mini van hit me right in the driver's door. I'm not going to bore you with the details,suffice to say that I'm alive and walking but with a lot of internal and muscle damage. I'm going to be tied up tied up with rehab and physiotherapy for a while and I'm looking at a long court battle before a settlement over this accident. in the mean time I need wheels so I'm pulling the 96 out of the garage and going to use it as a daily for now.

I hope that some of you have brains that can be picked for useful tips and knowledge on these mopars of mine

Pat

Old 01-26-2012, 09:39 PM

Is be glad to help any way I can. I'm new to this forum as well and already found good info on the car I just bought. I'm Paul. Good luck with your rides.

Old 04-10-2020, 09:31 AM

You can take a best solution from here. I will be suggest, you take physiotherapy treatment regularly. I hope you must be get up for your activities of daily living.