New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Talking New Guy

Hi all, my name is Jeff and I live in South Dakota. I am fairly new to forums and still learning how to use them. First thing you should know is I suck at grammar so I will be the sole person responsible for keeping the grammar ****'s busy but I will try my best...be warned lots of run on's to ensue.... Secondly I know a little about a lot and will try to be as useful as I can. I came to this forum seeking advice and help with my 04 Pacifica but that will be in another thread, as this is a intro thread not a " I have X problem blah blah blah" thread. I own several piles of junk and most have a purpose and use. My Burban is used to haul my mud truck of which is the Blazer. The LaSabre was fathers day gift from my girlfriend and is what we cruise to the drive in movie theatre we have here. The Cutlass is to be turned in to a dirt track car if I can find the motivation, and last but not least is the Silverado this is the beast we ride to the Sturgis Rally as we only live 30 miles away from Sturgis. I hope I gave a clear intro and if not then I guess you will just need to ask. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the fun.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:35 PM

Welcome to the forum. And apostrophes are for possessives, not plurals. ;-)