New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

New guy from TX.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Default New guy from TX.

Hello everyone. My name is Jimmy. I have an 07 300 that I have HUGE plans for in the future. I have a few mods on it right now but have a long list til its finished. I was refered here by a friend of mine. since getting my car I have now realized that I am a modern MOPAR owner for life now. Once I figue out how to post some pics on here I will. Since I am a new member, Im not sure what kind of response Im gonna get for asking this already but Im a part of a contest with Eibach Springs on Facebook. The winner would get a full suspension makeover AND a 3 day driving school at Bob Bondurant which is one of the things on my bucket list. Im in 3rd place and losing to an IMPORT and a so called "friend" who was gonna support me until he joined in and took alot of the votes the were supposed to be mine. Im not gonna hold it against him since it is an open contest but its still hurts that he did what he did. Either way, I would like to see if anyone would be willing to help out a TRUE MOPARIAN. If you dont mind helping me this is what to do...

https://www.facebook...ntry_id=7959612

Click or copy and paste the link.
Accept the app(once the contest is over you can just remove it)
Sign in with Facebook.
Like the page in the top right corner.
Scroll down to my car which has my name Jimmy Williams and the title LOWER ME PLEASE under it.
It should be the 1st one on the list.
Click on vote.
Thats it.
If you dont mind sharing it on your wall so your friends could possibly help out as well. I need all the help i can get.
Thanks so much to all those of you that would take time to help me out.

Im not here just for the help with the contest, so please dont take it that way. I am a true MOPAR man for the rest of my life and never looking back. I hope to get to know you all and make some friends out of this. Thanks for having me in your group and I hope that I can help out where I can.

Jimmy

Old 08-27-2012, 12:49 AM

Not sure why modern and car have those windows pop up. It wasnt intended.