New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

new member in town QUESTION LEBARON V6 MITSUBISHI ENGINE TREATMENT

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Default new member in town QUESTION LEBARON V6 MITSUBISHI ENGINE TREATMENT

greetings to all

my car is staying now for 1 year,... with one or two ignitions of engine,... so my question is what do you reccommend for my sleeping beauty Crysler Lebaron V6 mitsubishi engine 3.0 l 1993 year coupe,... what are your ideas how to fix it up,.. ok i know for start,.. change oil, oil filters, fuel filters but which one?? which oil best for V6 monster engine, which fuel cleaner, ,... i know lot of condense water is up into it, and i think it would be good to run the engine for 20 minutes after 1 year sleep? .-.... change oil, filters, flush the radiator, engine treatment??
i want to make my car like super damn ferrari, but it is chrysler and i am loving my car, i will never replace it with any other ****ty stuff,... this coupe is a cult car a historic HERKULES !! great car with bargain prices, people do not respect this car here,..they think they are piece of crap and that they "drink " lot of gasoline but only 10l/100 km,...
WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST ??the car have 169 000 km,.. i changed original tensioner,..cause 2 years ago the steering wheel brake down on highway and it was critical situation it smashed all my belts into pieces and the wheel stucked,.. i was piesed off to mechanic that he dangered my life cause of his failure and malpractice unproffesional status ,..
i had problems with cooling system in the past, cause the motor of climate was dead and the car flush every half hour in high temperature, (like in movies)...the radiator in lebaron is old but it works,...
what do you reccomend,.. to change sparks,... anythhing,..?

i want engine treatment in high end possible way, but not only engine,.. all other stuff to,..please advise any other mechanical expert of Chrysler old cars

i am concerned also for belt in the engine??all other belts were replaced but not internal one?? which manufacturer do you reccomend

i am also aware of oil additives is a big question of positive affect on engine treatments if you did not in the past take car of your precious engine change oil.,.. i will only use high quality synthetic oil like mobile 1, chevron,... or any idea??
with respect

please advise

regards

Old 03-17-2009, 03:40 PM

K&N oil fuel and air filters E3 spark plugs and might try some "seafoam" which is basically an engine detergent and treatment fluid u might have to go online to find it but they carry it in a select few of WAL-MARTs
for more info on seafoam google it or look it up on youtube

Old 03-18-2009, 03:38 AM

i did lot of research on net,... thanks man i appreciate it,.. i will try seafoam,.. anyway they strongly reccomend AMSOIL it is one of the best ingridients high end oils company in car market today,..forget valvoline, castrol,i tried it all.... they have nice page including with tests,...or maybe Lucas oil company,...but i will get with AMSOIL,..forget qmi, slick50 (big scam) this products only get problems with engines ,...

but most important thing is,..kepp changing oil filters, air filters and good oil not some cheap **** specially for V6 cylinder demand engines

as far for belts goes i will use CONTITECH, better than gates,... i had problems in the past with gates and tensioner (original chrysler tensioner),..

thank you anyway
regards