New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

New from Phoenix,AZ

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Default New from Phoenix,AZ

I am new to this forum, but not new to forums, a bit about myself, have had my chrysler sebring for over a year now. I only have one mod on it, and that a CIA, I am about to take it off and put the stock one back on, as I can't seem to find a filter I can afford. I also have had it hit twice, both hit and runs, both while parked, each headlight has been demolished, one guy was found and I got his insurance to pay for everything, thank god.

A bit more about me I have been working at a drag strip in phoenix called speedworld since 2001, and I love drag racing. I also have a gorgeous fiancee, whom is currently pregnant with our first child, due 06/13/07, which just so happens to be my dad's 50th B-day and 4 days before fathers day this year. This is the second mopar I have owned, my first car was an '89 Plymouth Reliant, ya I know, let the jokes come, I don't mind, I did see a super gas Reliant one time though.

I also have a motorcycle, my first one, an '06 Kawasaki ZZR600, which I love to ride.

I look forward to taking to you all, and enjoying the advice and knowledge thatmany of you will end up sharing.