New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Newbie Here!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Default Newbie Here!

Hello Everyone,

Saying Hi! I'm Al B, from Cowtown, Alberta. Just purchased a New Aspen last week... Don't get to drive it much, as my wife seems to hord the keys. But I love my MegaCab Cummins just the same. Iwas a GM man my whole life, tillmy buddy brought his Megacab over.... and all I could say wasWOW.... A minivan with a p/up boxthat can pull my RV! So I got me one of those MegaCabs, sold my GM truck, sold my Honda Odyssey and was a one vehicle family... till my wifes work decided to change parking lots to underground with a 6ft clearance. MegaCab won't fit. She wanted a SUV. So I searched out my beloved Honda and the only thing that came close was the Pilot, as it needs to tow the boat when it comes. I decided to search out DC, (now just C I guess)'cause I'm lovin' my Dodge so much, and found the Aspen. Went for a drive and all I could say was WOW... again! The Hemi is so nice, and the package of the Aspen is nice as well. My wife was still wanting a Pilot, so we looked at a Pilot. She changed her mind, pretty much instant. Anyways, 'nuff of my rambling.

Al B