New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Oh hi guis

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Default Oh hi guis

i guess i should say hi.... HI !!!

i'm Monkey.... i must confess, i don't own a Chrysler.... my mom does though.

i'm actually a Focus nut trying to get away from them, they are just disappointing on the bang per buck. i'm into rallying. looking for another car to take mines place on the rallycross track and get me ready to start on stages. just to disappoint you all further i'm going honda

i am a fan of the PTs, 300c, and now the pacifica. looked in a caravan at the state fair and loved it too.

i came here cause i had a question on my moms pacifica that i posted over in that section. and here's an action shot of my 07 foci, all threads are worthless without pics

it actually has a lot of battle scars after the brother in law fell asleep and crashed it. it wears them well. i kinda feel lie he has ruined the car for me. i love it and i'll still keep it up and use it to work. but now it's just too much, and getting worse by the day. the front is held on with zip ties, no fender skirts, no AC, scrapes all over and a ruined CF hood

what it's suppose to look like

ok, that's enough. now back to listening to John Lennon

Old 10-01-2010, 12:13 AM

Hi guys! I am peter and have just checked in the forum.I hope to learn more from here.Thanks.