New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

What is your importance to your dealer

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 11:35 AM
Default What is your importance to your dealer

Hello all newbie to the forum. Didnt even honestly know we had a forum. Then again there is a forum for everything. I was wondering if anyone has any information on premium dealers or dealers at all and the requirements of level 3 technicians, does your dealership get premium status because of your certs. Does your dealership get paid or something special for having level 3 technicians or a 100 percent level 3 across board technician. If anyone has any info on this topic please let me know what us certified blue collar techs mean to our dealer, ive been level 3 for about 5 years and been with chrysler for about 9 years, and it always seems as we are disposable and treated like the red headed step child of the dealer when in fact we are the only one who make the dealer with our own hands not a car to sale but our hard work blood sweat and tears. And i do mean alot of blood lol. Thanks to all and good to be here.

Old 11-07-2018, 12:06 PM

Welcome to the Forum! I know very well your feelings of treatment by dealership management...BTDT! The continual training and testing for cert., not to mention the tools and specialty tools we must continually buy(out of our own pockets at wages not even 10% of labor charges is disappointing at best! AND then you have the car owners that think of the auto tech as even lower than the salesman that sold them the car!