New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

wheel issues please help

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2020, 02:41 PM
Default wheel issues please help

hello, im working on a 06 Chrysler Pacifica front wheel drive touring, so after hours of beating my head in, i notice that when driving the car it feels like the back is going its own direction. Also when breaking it does the same, so i had someone drive it and i notice that the rear driver side wheel was turning inward when driving, then when braking it would turn in hard and rub the inside of the body of the car. does anyone know what the fix is on this issues??? please help

Old 06-27-2020, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by jayboogie
hello, im working on a 06 Chrysler Pacifica front wheel drive touring, so after hours of beating my head in, i notice that when driving the car it feels like the back is going its own direction. Also when breaking it does the same, so i had someone drive it and i notice that the rear driver side wheel was turning inward when driving, then when braking it would turn in hard and rub the inside of the body of the car. does anyone know what the fix is on this issues??? please help
Time to quit driving it trying to figure it out and go under the rear and start checking rear suspension parts. Probably a severely worn out bushing or broken suspension arm.

Old 06-27-2020, 03:57 PM

Im not driving it im trying to fix it, would a bushing make the wheel turn inward? and this thing has a few control arms.

Old 06-28-2020, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by jayboogie
Im not driving it im trying to fix it, would a bushing make the wheel turn inward? and this thing has a few control arms.
Sight UNSEEN there is NO WAY for a FORUM to pinpoint where and what part may be causing YOUR car's concern. IF you don't know how to look and find wear/broken parts of suspension, then it is time to get the vehicle to a reputable repair facility that can diagnose and estimate repairs and cost for you.