New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Yo!

Old 05-17-2017, 09:00 AM
Default Yo!

I own a 2004 300M and live in kansas. I hope this site can help me keep my golden flash running well and looking good. With that said I've had some issues with some pretty severe hesitation issues when i accelerate and get into the 2500 rpm range.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:22 AM

Welcome to the forum. When you want to get into specific issues with your car, try posting your question in the forum for 300M vehicles further down the front page. Be sure to include any information that describes the problem plus what you have done so far to investigate it or repair it including codes found, etc. Have fun!

Old 05-25-2017, 01:57 AM
Chrysler Premium Sponsor

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of information here that can help you keep your '04 running good, as well as personalize it to your liking! Ask away all the questions you have in mind.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.