Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Comments I have had

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 05:54 AM
Super Moderator
Default Comments I have had

I think I am going to post some stuff I have heard that's off the wall see what u guys think.

I got this in an email about 2 weeks ago.

" keep seeing the information is not free post and I have to say that I understand people doing their own repairs hurts your business and that you learn these things through years of experien e and shop manuals, but there are some of us that HAVE to do our own repairs because we can barely afford the part. It would be nice if you to help us instead of shame us when we look to others for help. I iove on a low income now and I am sad to say I own a chrysler, I do not have money to buy something else and although my husband loves his dodge truck, and has only bought us chrysler/dodge and plymouth vehicles I will say I hate them all. They have the most vague repair help, odd symptoms and even most of your dealerships only charge and charge for repairs that aren't needed for s problem using guesswork. Even you guys don't know what is wrong but you sure don't refund the money or credit it toward a new trial repair when it doesn't work. It is trial and error using our hard earned money that many times cannot be spared but without paying your fees we know we may not get a way to work. In my opionion ( and I know they are like ********) Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth is into ripping off the consumer and all their parts prices are gouging and their vehicles are inferior except for their TRUCKS which MEN buy, so you cater to them.
So if you don't wanna offer any help to people in the forums, Stay off them! Have a wonderful day ripping off people in extortion for their way to work. T

"

Old 09-30-2011, 08:48 PM

How do you argue with an idiot? Clueless in so many ways I don't want to waste my time typing. PLYMOUTH, eh? hmmmmm...

Seems to have a sense of entitlement ...must be an Obama voter?

Last edited by TNtech; 09-30-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator

I love this quote I did not know I own some dealerships

odd symptoms and even most of your dealerships only charge and charge for repairs that aren't needed for s problem using guesswork. Even you guys don't know what is wrong but you sure don't refund the money or credit it toward a new trial repair when it doesn't work. It is trial and error using our hard earned money that many times cannot be spared but without paying your fees we know we may not get a way to work

Old 10-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

here is another question I got look at the last sentence.

Could you tell me if there is a service repair book available for the 2007 dodge caliber 2.0 litre diesel? I've been looking for a Haynes or Chilton book but cannot find a one book solution. I've seen official dodge manuals on ebay but am not sure if they are good.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
here is another question I got look at the last sentence.

I've seen official dodge manuals on ebay but am not sure if they are good.
Hmmmm...Does "Any Good" mean "Will tell me how to fix it with ELFIN magic"? or "Will give me affirmation that I actually do know what i'm doing"? Or maybe... "any good" means it's like a pop-up book. Personally I would like a maual with some Hooter pics in the corner of every page

Old 01-05-2012, 05:45 AM

I would like a maual with some Hooter pics in the corner of every page

Old 01-05-2012, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by agentfrnd
I would like a maual with some Hooter pics in the corner of every page