Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   I thought this was cool... (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/i-thought-cool-579/)

JXI101 08-24-2005 09:30 PM

I thought this was cool...

So,.. I speak the german language fluently, and I am taking it as my "foriegn language" to get the hell outta high school.. my school is new so we only have freshman, sophomores, and juniors,.... adding the senior class next year. We also only have german 1 and 2... i am in 2 because im a baller,...

now in my class, there is a german foreign exchange student, and her name... well, that doesn't matter.... she's hott... anyway... no one else in the class understands german, but her and I... everyone in the class is trying to get her to go on a date with them... and she cant understnad a damn thing they're asking... haha... suckers...
so i start flirting a lil bit,.. in german, and she catches on, and we start passing notes while the liereren (teacher) is doin her thing... so then we start asking questions,.. you know how that whole things works... so I ask her if she wants to go see a movie.... that was dumb... how many understand the mistake in that??? exactly... she doesn't speak english... idiot... so she laughs, and said no because it would be difficult to understand....
so I invite her to dinner instead, "sure" she says... sweet,.... then we start talking about times,.. and she tells me,.. if I pay,.. after we go to dinner, we can see a movie,.. i'm goin,... wait,.. this chick doesn't speak english... so I ask.. wtf? right... so she we responds with,... "we don't have to listen,... we don't even have to watch".... sweet... so I def. wont be online about 6pm on saturday... haha...
Life is good,.. and then Im gonna go make out with the hot FEZ...

ViperGTS 08-25-2005 01:56 AM

RE: I thought this was cool...

Fluent German? Wow, quite impressive. I'm trying to master that myself. Good luck with the German girl! :D

-Matt-

Midnight 85 08-25-2005 05:51 AM

Good luck with the German chick, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramfan5.9 08-26-2005 08:56 PM

just hope shes not like the french and she shaves her pitts[8D]

good luck dude

JXI101 08-31-2005 02:15 AM

she shaves everything like an american ;) what a badass weekend...

redcali 08-31-2005 03:42 AM

like an american? its not called a brazilian for nothing!

ViperGTS 08-31-2005 02:13 PM

Pics?

:D

-Matt-

JXI101 09-03-2005 01:13 PM

pics... ha... I've been working on that for the past 3 weeks.... I'll do the best I can today, she hates cameras... I don't understand it... I can handle this one... ... ... brazillian? I must be out of the loop on that one, I hope it wouldn't have anything to do with you mistaking the german girl for a brit.... please inform me... :)

ramfan5.9 09-05-2005 02:31 AM

ORIGINAL: JXI101

she shaves everything like an american ;) what a badass weekend...

even her head?[&:]

ViperGTS 09-06-2005 05:40 PM

How long did it take to master German?

-Matt-