Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

sending an email to admin person

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Default sending an email to admin person

I was wondering how I would send an email to one of the admin persons like Midnight 85 like you mentioned in your post about the email spaming problem.

Since I'm an new user I don't have that privlige so I really can't send you an email with questions about my account etc.

I got the spam email from who ever was sending them around, and I purposely didn't go to the site like they were instructed as I thought it was a scam, but then when I got a second email stating the same thing and claming to contact my IP provider I still didn't go to the site, but started to wonder if it was real.

Then it seemed like may account was shut down, and that's when I was concerned that it was real, but was looking for a way to send an email directly to the administrator to verify if my account was shut down or what was up.

I found a guy on this site who helped me figure out a really difficult transmission problem, and was really bummed out if my account was going to be disabled, so that's why I was trying to figure out how to send an email directly to an admin person outside this forum.

Also any idea how I'd find a post that I did a while back?

Thanks,

Kurt

Old 03-11-2010, 09:06 AM

Send an email to the webmaster at chrylserforum.

So far, I'm impressed with the knowledge of the mods and participants.

Like any forum, its effectiveness for its members is only as good as the members who solve their problems and post their solutions. Having not owned a Chrysler in 10 years, it's important to me to get input from people who have worked on their vehicles, so I don't waste my time.

Dumb looks, as always, are still free.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:04 AM

I think you have sent the email to webmater at chrylserforum.Any update.any reply of your mail came back.What he said .Please update me about me.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:01 AM

Hey have you sent the email to admin person.What he replied?Against what you have complained.Please share it with me.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 AM

I got a response from the web admin personal. They gave me a contact to send too email to, but must have deleted that email, so can't tell you what it was.

Basically, I had got caught up in the spam scam, and had thought it was real, because my account had been shut down.

I learned that they pretty much shut down everyones account for a short period while they figured out who the scammers were disabling only their accounts and posted warnings to everyone.

Hope this helps