Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Wierd Street Race...

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Default Wierd Street Race...

Here's the line up.... well, first let me say this,.. as many of you know, I was donated a datsun 280zx... 81... not a bad car for the price... the back brakes are completely locked up, meaning if I push the clutch in,.. the back tires do not spin... not even with the weight of the car.... not to mention it is not registered, inspected, or tagged...
I recently discovered (afterwards) that I am driving with 2 blown rear gas struts... not good... the engine has about 160k miles on it, and I dont care....
anyway,... 2000 Honda Accord with JDM motor something or other,... 1997 stock Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, 2005 Dodge Neon SXT, and... my datsun... all cars are clean as hell,.. brand new looking,,.... they have girls in the passenger sats,.. and I have my fat red-headed friend... I am feeling anything but confident... but I tell myself I look good...
2 lane road,... median, 2 opposing lanes.... I'm in the right lane,.. the neon behind me,.. and Im next to the accord, with the GSX behind him... It was a NFS kinda start, like in the underground races....
... damn I'm hungry....
bobby, the guy behind me in the neon,... honks,... 1,....2,.... 3!!!... I'm burning,... white smoke everywhere,.... neon locks it up to keep from hitting me...
The accord jumps out in front about a car length, and BAM! I get traction.... I'm looking good about now...... The GSX comes right up next to me and him and I plug 2nd about the same time.... my tires chirp and Im gone... I gain on this accord pretty quickly, and that GSX is hangin pretty good... now I'm fellin real good about my POS just about the time I pass the accord while shifting into 3rd... keep moving, bam,.. 4th.... all the way into 5th,... look back and they're beat by about 4 car lengths,...
at the end of the race we all pulled into this little shady area off the side of Lakeline( the road we were running on)... turned the cars off, and started asking the questions... the only thing I heard before I could get out was,.. "damn, what's in that thing"?
That's my baby for ya,.. I have never been more impressed with a car in my entire life... my friend took it around the block to see what it was all about... that thing looks like a ferrari when it's dark,... I love that machince!!!

This has been another.... POST BY DEREK!!!! (in low rumbling kinda freaky sound)

Old 08-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Default RE: Wierd Street Race...

its not a rotory is it?

i think you should burn it, its a piece of ***.
they are common sh*t around here.

Old 08-20-2005, 03:56 AM
Administrator

Nice kill man!

Old 08-20-2005, 07:23 PM

none of them are rotarys... the neon thing, the GSX and the accord, are all inline 4.... mine is an inline 6..... all of those cars are pretty common but the accord was quicker than many and I got a chance to look at that car earlier today and the bitch was turbo'd... doesn't make a difference... I still beat him...

Old 08-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Super Moderator

Dang that sounds like a good kill Derek! Taking advantage of the I4's I see

-Matt-

Old 08-20-2005, 11:50 PM

your dato is a 6?? damn you guys got the better versions over there!

Old 08-22-2005, 06:13 PM

nice kill