Other Any other Chrysler within.

cruise control module question

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Default cruise control module question

i have the 95 lebaron and the cruse seem quite sluggish. i did see some cracks on the vacuum line ends ad too care of them and it did improve but it seems it should engage a lot faster than 2 city blocks. all my other cars when i hit the cet button i have the crues like now. so i have the module off now and i would like to get the pin out for the plug so i can put power on the module and then see how long it takes to get the plunger to actually suck in. so i can sheck it for holes. if it stays sucked in then i may have dirt in the office and need to take it apart and clean it. unless it is normal for this module to take forever to engage?

if anyone happens to have the pinout / wire diagram for the cruse module please send it along. i guess i can take it apart and look for a plugged port but i may have a leak in the diaphragm and that is why i it is taking long. i did push the diaphragm done and look for cracks and it does look like new. also if i press it it does go in but if i plug the vacuum port that will not hold it in so it must have a bypass built in so the gas pedal can work when the cruse is off.

thanks