1990 LeBaron sedan - looking for instrument options

Old 05-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Default 1990 LeBaron sedan - looking for instrument options

We were recently given a 1990 LeBaron for my daughter to use as her first car. This is a 4 door sedan with the electronic dash. The dash is dead, and upon disassembly I found that the power supply board has toasted itself. Several electrical components and the PCB board itself are damaged. I have already learned that finding a working replacement may be difficult and parts are likely even more rare. I am hoping that the folks here can help me with options:

1. Where can I find a working digital dash, or a working power supply PCB that I can install in my dash?
2. Is there an analog cluster that will work in the LeBaron? I have tracked down the wiring diagrams for both the analog and digital cluster connectors from that era and I see the wires map very easily. I assume that if I can find an analog cluster that fits in the car then wiring should not be too difficult. I am pretty handy with basic electronics and mechanical work so if the swap to analog instruments is possible I would not mind going that route.

Thanks for your time.