Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Hondas in general just suck

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 01:09 PM
Default Hondas in general just suck

I'm not sure I can tell you guys how many Honda civics and preludes I've walked on around here. The other day this guy that goes to my school, drives an ugly white hatchback, turbo charged,... lots of performance parts, but I would think twice about stealing it... pulls up to the light and starts revving his engine at me (while I have my girlfriend in the car who's only there for like 1 day cause now she's at camp) Like I want to waste my time with his expensive garbage can. I have the top down chillin'... arm around the girl... that sort of thing. He rolls his windows down and starts yelling at Valerie and I, insulting my car and chryslers in general.. mind you, I haven't done very much to my car... not yet.... We have really long red lights, and lots of traffic in Cedar Park.... So I say **** it, let's run.... I'm set to show this guy what a near stock, 8 year old car can do with me behind the wheel.... he's revving his engine waiting for the greenlight and I'm like,.. this guy is toast... Green light drops and we're gone... I decided when I had about 15 car lengths on him, it was time to back off... I dropped back down to the speed limit and the guy comes flying up next to me like, what's in that thing... I turned and told him it was a stock chrysler 2.5 liter V6 and that if he ever ripped on my car again, I was gonna set his on fire for being ugly, and sped away, in to the promise lands where midgets ride on horseback and I have little french maids that bounce around the house on pogo sticks... THE END!

Watch the language! Please do not drop the F bomb. I can allow mild language, but not the F word. Thank you =)

-Matt-

Old 08-26-2005, 03:53 AM
Default RE: Hondas in general just suck

lol your a funny guy. Im 22 now and have had hondas since i was 16 until today when i sold my honda for my JXI. Performance hondas would dust a sebring. I had 99 prelude SH with i/h/e and skunk cams with a vtec controller than ran 14.3. The car i just sold today was a 2000 hatchback with a 01 GSR motor in it , built block, and a rev hard turbo kit , car made 314 frwhp@7900 rpms and ran 12.4 in the 1/4. Im 22 now with a kid and a wife , i needed something more practical thats where the sebring comes in , its a nice car but no sports car , car and driver ran these cars at 16.9@78.2 mph when they were new with the 2.5L v6. The honda you raced i guarantee was a CX without a turbo kit imlo , those are slow as ***** , even a old 92 Si prelude would beat the sebring. These cars are NOT drag cars weighin 3300 pounds with 168hp.

Old 08-29-2005, 04:04 PM
Administrator

but youd have to admit norcal, youll run into more slow hondas then you will fast ones...

Old 08-29-2005, 05:40 PM

yea just watch out for the ugly hatchbacks , those are usually the ones with h22"s in them =)

Old 08-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: JXI101

I'm not sure I can tell you guys how many Honda civics and preludes I've walked on around here. The other day this guy that goes to my school, drives an ugly white hatchback, turbo charged,... lots of performance parts, but I would think twice about stealing it... pulls up to the light and starts revving his engine at me (while I have my girlfriend in the car who's only there for like 1 day cause now she's at camp) Like I want to waste my time with his expensive garbage can. I have the top down chillin'... arm around the girl... that sort of thing. He rolls his windows down and starts yelling at Valerie and I, insulting my car and chryslers in general.. mind you, I haven't done very much to my car... not yet.... We have really long red lights, and lots of traffic in Cedar Park.... So I say **** it, let's run.... I'm set to show this guy what a near stock, 8 year old car can do with me behind the wheel.... he's revving his engine waiting for the greenlight and I'm like,.. this guy is toast... Green light drops and we're gone... I decided when I had about 15 car lengths on him, it was time to back off... I dropped back down to the speed limit and the guy comes flying up next to me like, what's in that thing... I turned and told him it was a stock chrysler 2.5 liter V6 and that if he ever ripped on my car again, I was gonna set his on fire for being ugly, and sped away, in to the promise lands where midgets ride on horseback and I have little french maids that bounce around the house on pogo sticks... THE END!
[sm=bs.gif]?[sm=lame.gif]

Old 10-02-2005, 03:56 AM

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

I'm calling some big time BULL SH*T [sm=lame.gif]
+1

ORIGINAL: JXI101
So I say f--- it, let's run
and dont f---in swear

Old 10-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Administrator

i am more concerned with the K20 hatches than anything...especially if they have that odd hiss to them...

Old 12-04-2005, 06:13 PM

Uh, Hondas are fine cars but a decent Mopar will smoke even the best. I can easily get 300 HP out of my LHS (which I will without any engine mods) with its 3.5 V6. It's a better car in every way imaginable, more luxury, better features, bigger trunk, bigger cab, etc.

The biggest thing I've personally noticed about Hondas is that their drivers are complete **** orrifices 85% of the time as far as rude driving is concerned.

Just MHO.

-prc

Old 12-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Administrator

Damn Ricers... JK No offense to any Honduh owners....

Old 12-07-2005, 05:01 PM

hondas might be quick, but they are to poluar. i forget the statistic, but for every mopar, there are like over 1,000 of each other make. as far as hondas being quick, i would like to see one race an srt8 or a hemi dart.

Quick Reply: Hondas in general just suck