Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2005 T&C Tour Ed FOB/Alarm issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Default 2005 T&C Tour Ed FOB/Alarm issue

Hello everyone,

1st post to this forum as I just last week bought bought my first Chrysler in years.... Need some help/input/direction or other on this one as I am stumped and the dealership just shrugs their shoulders.

What we have is a 2005 T&C Touring ED loaded with all of hte power toys you can throw at it. One owner vehicle from Florida, not a previous rental either.

It would seem though, the alarm system is acting up. For the most part, hit the FOB three times, unlocks everything and fire it up: good to go. HOWEVER, it has already happenedfour or five times now that doing this, the unit gets "confused" and once inserted to start, alarm shuts everydown and nothing works. The only solution I have so far was to pull the neg cable from the battery, sit and wait aminute to reset and then all is well.... Until next time.

Anyone else run into this or have any kind of suggestions regardless of how ridiculous it might seem? I sure as heck dont wish to pay to have it all disco'ed 5 days after getting it and of course, Georgia doesnt have any form of lemon laws... Not off to a good start here but if we can fix this, everything else is beautiful.. Besides, after my last Montana, anything is an upgrade...

Thanks in advance for your support gang!!!
Darryl

Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 2005 T&C Tour Ed FOB/Alarm issue

u might be in luck I am in ATL I could have a look at it for u