General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

2003 Pt cruiser not starting

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 03:26 AM
Super Moderator

I will say this and I hope any one that reads this will listen and any one else that does not read it listens to this. AN AUTO PARTS STORE IS A PARTS STORE ONLY THEY DONT FIX CARS.
Would u take your kid to a walmart cashier and have them tell u what to give him or her for a fever? No u would not u would take them to a DR and then the DR would tell u what u should do either give u some good stuff or tell u to go to walmart and get pain meds from the nice person at the cashier line.

cars are the same things if any question as to what is wrong with your car go to a professional that does this sorta stuff for a living.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:05 AM
Default Thanks

I do appreciate the help, however, i do have to say this. The auto parts guys are usually ASE certified and know much more about cars than i do. Therefore, i have to believe that they could answer a question about autos.

And yes if you take the kid to the cashier at the pharmacy inside Wal-Mart you'll get the answer to the fever...

It's the tradition of people who know less to ask the people who know more. I know less so i asked them, their solutions didn't work. Then i asked you guys, your solutions worked. If i hadn't stated that i changed the sensors and the coil then you guys would have suggested it. Thanks for the help but some auto parts store employees aren't that bad. I did find that the NAPA guy here was much better than the Advance guy. The Autozone people seemed too busy to help.