300M, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker Discuss the Chrysler LH platform cars within.

1999 Chrysler LHS problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Default 1999 Chrysler LHS problems

I have a few minor problems with my 99 LHS. Nothing thats too big, but a few things that I want to get fixed. Not quite sure if this is something that I could do myself so I figured I would see if what I thought was wrong was the problem and see if it was something I could fix.

1. Windshield washer pump not pumping fluid

My windshield wiper fluid doesn't come out anymore. I thought it was out so I topped it off and tried again. The blades will move but i noticed that I didn't hear the motor running when i pushed the button. I checked to make sure it wasn't clogged where it comes out and it wasn't. I looked online and saw it would be a few hundred bucks to get it fixed but found the motor for 20 bucks online, just have no idea where it is in the car, I looked online and couldn't find any diagrams showing where it was. Is that what the problem is?

2. Drivers side lock

Every time I lock my doors, my drivers side door makes a loud buzzing sound and won't lock unless I push down on the lock or use my key in the door. A friend said it was most likely my actuator in the door going out. Is this something easy to fix yourself?

3. Brake light rattling

The brake light that is set over the trunk rattles really loudly. I've tried to figure out what exactly rattles but I can't find how to get to the light, all I've found in the trunk is for the trunk light.

4. Cruise light not coming on

A few months ago my lojack went on the fritz and wouldn't start. I took it to the dealership, had it fixed and since I got it back my cruise control light won't come on in the cluster. I didn't see a fuse for it and it didn't look like anything had been unplugged where I had the work done.

5. Drivers side window won't roll down by itself

It will still roll down if i hold down the switch but if i push it once it doesn't roll down all the way anymore. What would cause this?

Help is greatly appreciated! Thanks (: