300M, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker Discuss the Chrysler LH platform cars within.

94 New Yorker LHS Dies When Driving & Will Not Restart HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Default 94 New Yorker LHS Dies When Driving & Will Not Restart HELP!!!

I have a 1994 Chrysler New Yorker LHS V6 3.5 Liter.
We just had the transmission replaced in it about 2 - 3 months ago, all was running fine. Now there seems to be a problem.
Sometimes when we are driving the car it just shuts off loosing all power as if we have hit a kill switch to the motoror something. ( all power windows and such work)
We try to restart it and it does nothing but sit there and crank, engine turns over and over and over not starting. So we leave it on the side of the road or whereever it died at.
We go back the next morning and it usally fires right back up and drives fine for a bit. After diving it for a bit it will do the same thing, just die again.
There are times when we get it home and it sits not being drove it will do the same thing, just turn over and over and nothing, and other times all is fine.
HELP !!!!
I am lost...
I have added a link to youtub where I have uploaded the "check engine" code that it reads. Please take a look and help.
All input is apperciated as I amOKwith fixing cars so I would need to know what is wrong and where abouts the problem needs to be fixed, ( if at all fixable)

YOU TUBE VIDEO LINK IS HERE
http://www.youtube.com/v/r4qvGpxOtXU
From what I can see it goes 1-2-5-4. again have a look and see..

NOTE: this readout was taken when the car would start and has not been drove for a bit. I am to scared of getting stranded, but again the car did start after the readout test was done. This is not to say if I go out the and try to start it now it will startbecause as I said, sometimes it is all fine and other times it will not do anything but turn over, and when I drive the engine just dies after driving it for a bit and will not restart till the next day. (usally)

Thanks in advance for your time and effort in helping me/us with our problem.