300M, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker Discuss the Chrysler LH platform cars within.

A/C Fan Problems 300 M & back driver side window

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Default A/C Fan Problems 300 M & back driver side window

Hello

I have had a problem with my 99 300M A/C. I had freeon filled and still A/C wasn't really cold during hot days....I started havin a screamin demon noise like b4 so I knew that my belt needed tightened. They have now tightened the belt and appears I can tell a difference in the a/c coolin....however, the mechanic stated that they thought my ac fans werent workin properly and couldn't tell me why. I have never noticed this...would this be why my a/c wouldn't blow cold? Also, the mechanic stated that the first day at the garage e/t worked fine...then the next mornin stated my a/c fan wouldn't kick on...said they wiggled the wires and it came on. It has not been fixed whatever the problem is...I have checked all fuses under hood and inside car and all is good. What is up with this? Is this major?

Next, for years now....my back driver side window will not roll down. I noticed that one mornin when I was cleanin my car out, I had the radio on and I heard a loud pop...whatever happened blew my speakers in the front....then later my back driver window wouldn't roll down. I am assumin that I must have had a short in the wirin or something like that to cause this. Like I said, it has been like this for years and just wantin to know what it maybe to fix the problem and approx how much.

Thank you in advance for you help!!

Wildcat