Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

01 sebring wont start

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

"there injectors are driven by the ecu"

you answered your own question

Old 09-21-2010, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by leggomieggo10
i never said anything of spark plugs, please re read the post.

no codes at all
NM then. Ok, you meant injector wires. Tell ya what. When you can post a coherent story, I will try to help you. For now i'm done.

Old 09-21-2010, 12:38 PM

ya know, im registered to quite a few forums, i give my fair share of helping. and ive come to find help up on chrysler, the worlds biggest piece of **** car and you guys are ******** about it.

its not my fault i was talking about injectors an you some how got spark plugs out of it?? yea you look like an idiot. my story is fine.

serisouly if your not gonna help dont post

Old 09-21-2010, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
"there injectors are driven by the ecu"

you answered your own question

wouldnt it have been twice as easy to say, your ecu might be bad. rather than being rude an than posting 2 extra post??

Old 09-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

na knowledge is earned U had to earn what has taken me 14 years of experience to know or be able to find out.

Old 09-21-2010, 07:53 PM

These guys always help me out so I think you need to be more respectful and a lot more clear with what your saying. Friggin chrysler tech has a 200k sebring. While being meticulous with maintenance might seem like a crap car to some its something I do with every car I have owned and all have lasted over 150k miles.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:04 PM

or you could have said "ecu" and saved us both time.

Originally Posted by doeboy
These guys always help me out so I think you need to be more respectful and a lot more clear with what your saying. Friggin chrysler tech has a 200k sebring. While being meticulous with maintenance might seem like a crap car to some its something I do with every car I have owned and all have lasted over 150k miles.

I havent disrespected anyone at all. my post was very clear, i posted it on my forum an they understood it. not my fault the guy didnt comprehend what was said. I take care of my cars most likely better than you, chrysler dodge an jeep are all worthless. if the car wasnt given to me, I wouldnt have it.

chrysler highly recomends you soon learn engine repair.

remember that

Old 09-22-2010, 09:04 AM

or you could have said "ecu" and saved us both time.

I havent disrespected anyone at all. my post was very clear, i posted it on my forum an they understood it. not my fault the guy didnt comprehend what was said. I take care of my cars most likely better than you, chrysler dodge an jeep are all worthless. if the car wasnt given to me, I wouldnt have it.

chrysler highly recomends you soon learn engine repair.

remember that
I guess people who understand what you're asking when you don't even include an engine size in your OP have a damn crystal ball in their pocket. And OH NO, please don't hurt my internet feelings my insulting Chrysler....LOL!

Remember, you're the one who came here for help yet insult the people trying to help you. Also, you claim Chryslers are all pieces of $hit YET you own one. In case you need some schoolin' I can post a short list of vocational institutes that may help you with your problem....being a shade tree who replaces 10 parts THEN decides to ask for help diagnosing. Go away troll.........

Last edited by TNtech; 09-22-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by TNtech
I guess people who understand what you're asking when you don't even include an engine size in your OP have a damn crystal ball in their pocket. And OH NO, please don't hurt my internet feelings my insulting Chrysler....LOL!

Remember, you're the one who came here for help yet insult the people trying to help you. Also, you claim Chryslers are all pieces of $hit YET you own one. In case you need some schoolin' I can post a short list of vocational institutes that may help you with your problem....being a shade tree who replaces 10 parts THEN decides to ask for help diagnosing. Go away troll.........

You know what I like best about you, your a dumbass. Its quite funny. doesnt matter if the engine was a 2.4 or 2.7, they both have injectors. so yea i might not have mentioned engine but i figured you would have gotten the clue that i was talking about injectors since my op was about INJECTORS.

Hell yea i own a chrysler, someone gave it to me, so im gonna put new parts on it an sell it to a dumb**** like you an make 4k off of them.

an with the vocational schools, i hear travis tech has a good ase program you should go. you clearly need some education on injectors, might want to look in to a reading program to. also grow up ******, "go away, troll..." lol

Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 PM

You know what I like best about you, your a dumbass. Its quite funny. doesnt matter if the engine was a 2.4 or 2.7, they both have injectors. so yea i might not have mentioned engine but i figured you would have gotten the clue that i was talking about injectors since my op was about INJECTORS.

Hell yea i own a chrysler, someone gave it to me, so im gonna put new parts on it an sell it to a dumb**** like you an make 4k off of them.

an with the vocational schools, i hear travis tech has a good ase program you should go. you clearly need some education on injectors, might want to look in to a reading program to. also grow up ******, "go away, troll..." lol

Its really hard to deal with tards and nobody here has the patience to. I suggest you buzz off and go troll another site. Nobody cares what you say or think and nobody is going to help you here. This is a no TARD zone.

Quick Reply: 01 sebring wont start