Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Need Some Advice After My Car Overheated

Old 04-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Default Need Some Advice After My Car Overheated

Hello everyone.

First of all, I hope I've posted this in the correct section. Forgive me If I haven't. I'm ok with it being moved to its correct forum section if need be.

Anyways, I own a 2004 Chrysler Sebring coupe. This car has been great to me since I purchased it used from a buddy just over a year ago. It's fulfilled its job quite well, while sparing me any headache. However, just yesterday my car overheated on me. When I got home I inspected its radiator and found that this part was to blame. It showed signs of leakage and a majority of the fins were severely bent. I know that replacement is my only option at this point, but before I do so, I'd like some advice. I've decided to purchase an aftermarket version online, but don't know which companies are reputable. I've found two that I particularly like but before I buy from one of them, I'd like some sort of verification that they are a legitimate business. I almost never buy anything online so I don't know how to spot a scam, and I can't afford to be scammed.

Has anyone dealt with either of the following companies and can verify that they are a legitimate company? The parts on each site match the OEM number of the part I need.. Thanks in advance.

2003 Chrysler Sebring Radiator > RadiatorSpot.com
or
2004 CHRYSLER SEBRING COUPE RADIATOR 2.4LTR 4CYL A/T OR M/T

Old 04-06-2011, 03:25 PM

I've had good luck dealing with Rock Auto. (go to rockauto.com) Be sure to specify that your vehicle is a coupe. The coupe was built by Mitsubishi, not Chrysler and is a very different vehicle from the sedan/convertible which was built by Chrysler. Be sure that you are specifying your engine correctly. The 2.4L is the four cylinder, the 2.5 and 3.0 are 6 cylinder engines.
You can pay with PayPal when buying from Rock Auto, which is secure. They have good prices.