Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

New yet old Sebring LXI

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 12:09 PM
Default New yet old Sebring LXI

I am new to the world of Chrysler, and after going through these forums I have had a great laugh at those who ask "Should I buy a Sebring?" and get responses such as, NEVER BUY ONE! and THEY ARE HORRIBLE.
I think those answers are purely based around thier personal issues as opposed to the cars themselves. Everybody has car trouble.. Try and avoid it. If people want an opinion, just tell them your pros and cons instead of just the cons.
I happen to enjoy mine, and have been trouble free. Not saying it will never have an issue that wont make me mad, but when it happens I will deal with it.

That being said, I own a 2002 Sebring LXI and I was curious about the best spot to look into a spoiler for it. Its a factory metallic blue, and if anyone has any great info on where they have bought one or know of a place that sells them, please post a link or a address.

Cheersto those who reply.

Old 02-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New yet old Sebring LXI

try the dealer u may pay more but u know its made for the car itself they might be able to get one I dont know about a 02 look and see.

Old 02-14-2007, 03:01 PM

chrysler tech..
thank ye for the reply.. I shall look into it and try my luck.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:19 AM

an idea also would be to keep an eye out in the salvage yards. if theyve got one on a junk deck lid they'll sell it to ya, then just get it painted, drill holes and there ya go. save lots of money that way too. or try out ebay. some on there.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:38 AM

i'm not sure how helpful this might be, but you can also try www.craigslist.com. (initially it'll go to san fransisco bay area, but if you look to your right, there're states for you to choose from)
this is where all your locals post ad for free, and you can also post the items you want.
and sometimes, there're people who might have the stuff you want.
but if you already know this website, you can just disregard it.
and whoever unfamiliar with this, i recommand it.