Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

Any Aspen Owners Yet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator
Default Any Aspen Owners Yet?

Just curious if you guys like your Aspen. I haven't heard anything yet, but they look like sweet vehicles!! Post your opinions

Old 01-26-2007, 03:58 AM
Default RE: Any Aspen Owners Yet?

Ordered it the last Friday of Oct. With the Holidays it wasn't ready until Jan 8th. Brilliant Black Pearl, 28J Package, Remotestart, Sunroof, REC Navigation (No HI mapping, I'll be back in the Mainland this summer), VES DVD, Uconnect, Factory Front, sunroof, and Rear air deflectors, Factory molded front and rear mud flaps. It's probably easier to tell you what is not on it, and that would be the tow package. The ride is quieter than the Pacifica touring (that had the Ziebert protection package) the same, if not better than my Aunt's Escilade. Many, many creature comforts that I believegive it that Hi Class Feel that DC was going for. Power everything, autodimming rearview and side mirrors, reverse autotilt mirrors, heated seats (can't really use them now, but soon), defrost on side rearview mirrors, power lift gate, ESP which intells 6 systems and can be partially disengaged if required,just to name a few.

Old 01-28-2007, 11:15 PM

I got mine on October 31st--I like it--i like it ALOT--Trying to find out if I can hook up my Ipod to the stereo--anyone know?

Old 01-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

if the radio has a AUX port then just plug it in and select modes

Old 01-29-2007, 02:08 AM

Which radio do you have. Mopar has the new ipod interface available now. cost about $200. Works on the sat. tab giving you ipod screen information and control via you radio. Your dealer can get it for you or you can order it online from a dealer that does so.

Old 02-21-2007, 05:19 PM

There are two I-pod integration kits. Make sure you don't get the FM bounded one, it's a piece of junk. All it does is feed a signal through your FM radio. Make sure you get the one that actually wires in. Both are in Mopar's catalogs, and not all parts people know the difference. If it says FM, you don't want it. I can order one if anyone needs.

Old 03-12-2007, 03:07 PM

Does the new mopar ipod interface work if you have satellite radio and ves installed? I got my Aspen about a month ago and love it but i've got to get my ipod hooked up. Also, anyone installed the new interface themselves? I've installed interfaces in my old cars but only after I felt comfortable with the installation based onforum posts.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:30 PM

just got my wife the aspen and I was dissapointed it didnt have the jack in it? I bought the hemi top of the freakn line and the rental we rented which was the base had the aux jack? pretty lame.... So I was wondering the same thing about the intergration. but other than that we love our aspen. need to figure out a way to bypass the nav from locking when you drive. makes sense when you are driving not to use it. but it sucks when you have a passanger that can input. any ideas?

Old 03-25-2007, 11:43 AM

Don't have one but helped convince a buddy to buy one (I already have an older Durango). I really like the looks, interior appointments and hood louver treatment...they did a nice job with it.

So I hlped out DCX, but not one in the driveway

Enjoy yours!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:58 PM

I ordered an Aspen back in Feb. and it just arrived. The thing is amazing and I'm really loving it. My only disappointment is that it didn't come with an aux input so I could plug in my iPod. I'm hoping to trick it out a little bit in the coming months however I'm not seeing a lot of aftermarket parts for it yet like grills, lowering kits, etc.

Quick Reply: Any Aspen Owners Yet?