Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Photoshop users?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Default Photoshop users?

Hi, I am thinking about getting my stock rims painted on my 2007 Sebring. If anyone with photoshop experience could change my stock rims to fully black, gunmetal, and stock with black accents it would be much appreciated. I am trying to determine what each color would look like before I do anything.

Old 03-07-2012, 09:46 PM

I suppose it's a matter of personal taste, but whenever I see a car with black painted rims, the first thing that crosses my mind is "Poor guy, somebody stole his wheel covers."
The look reminds me of some middle aged businessman walking down the street in shorts while wearing black socks and leather shoes.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:27 AM

Yeah that why I asked for gunmetal and just accents too. I want to see what they all look like. I am most interested in the last two.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Location: T-County, Ohio. Good ol' farm country! Or at least what's left of it...

Have you tried going to Tire Rack's website? When you put in the model of your car, you can choose the color to match your and see what the rims they have will look like on it. If this link works, this is what my car would look like with a set of Bremmer Kraft BR08 Titanium rims. It's not a great close-up, but it will give you an idea. Good luck....

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring

L8R,
Matt

Old 03-08-2012, 05:37 PM

Yeah Ive been on tire rack before. I plan on painting the actual stock rims so I would really like to get a more accurate idea of what the final product will be on my actual car.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Location: T-County, Ohio. Good ol' farm country! Or at least what's left of it...

-Ah, I see. Good luck in your search...

L8R,
Matt