Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Questions about 2006 Sebring headlights

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 08:02 PM
d6s
Default Questions about 2006 Sebring headlights

I have a few questions that I think you guys would be able to answer for me.

1.) My passenger headlight works on high beams but not always on low beams. I was able to tape the wire up so that there is tension on it and it now works on low beams, but it looks hideous. Is there a way to fix this such as re-wiring the socket or something?

2.) I've been trying to find "brighter" headlights for my car. I do a lot of night driving on rural roads and the lights are just not bright enough for my liking, the amount of deer that I've come way too close to is insane. I'm not one of those guys who likes the super blinding blue lights, but I would like something like an HID with a lot of throw, any recommendations? I've seen some proper retro-fit HID's online that look amazing and apparently do not blind other drivers and that is something i'd be interested in, I just don't know where to look.

3.) This doesn't pertain to the headlight, but my one tail light housing is "split" I guess, and there is a decent amount of condensation on the inside. Is there a way to re-seal it up so that no more water can get in? The light still functions 100%, it just looks hideous.

4.) Is it possible to put fog lights on a car that did not come stock with fog lights? I'd imagine I'd have to buy a new stick for the light controls so that it would have the fog control function, but I'm not sure if it is even possible in the first place.

Hopefully somebody can answer a few of those. Thanks anyway.