Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Sebring 2G clusters

Old 05-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Default Sebring 2G clusters

I have been searching around for a while and on google and can't find out too much information about 2G clusters. I have a 2007 Sebring (Touring) and the electroluminescent lights on the gauges went out.. sometimes they go on if you beat the crap out of it. I took it out and checked the wires.. I also found information on how to replace the EL inverter and to get one from GlowHut; however, it appears the 2G clusters don't have an inverted to replace similarly to the 1G clusters. (I took it about and there is no inverter, must be soldered onto the circuit ..)

Does anyone know how to fix the 2G clusters and/or if I get a cluster off of ebay, does it have to be programmed to work correctly or is the information stored in the computer? Thanks.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Old 05-06-2013, 04:34 PM

I understand there are people that will fix them. 2007 isn't listed on that site anyway. I'm looking for any information that people have come across or anything information on fixing it themselves. Also, I still haven't gotten any information on whether any info is stored to the cluster itself or all in the computer.

Thanks,
Jason

Search this Thread