Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

Delayed Starting

Old 12-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Default Delayed Starting

Hope someone can help, I have a 2009 Chrysler 300 2.7L V6 DOHC. with a Delay Starting. every once in a while it will start fine but now it seems to be getting worse. when you put the key into the ignition and turn to start it wont start not even a crank. but all the accessories like the electronics work like the radio windows etc. this will happen a few times before the engine actually turns over and the car starts. but now it seems like its getting worse, i have to take the key out of the ignition and put back in and turn to start it at least 3-5 times now. i took it to the dealership but they wanted me to pay to have it diagnosed. i had them replace the battery because i and the guy at the dealership thought that might be the problem, the battery needed to be replaced anyway. i thought it fixed it because of course when some one else takes a look at your car everything works fine! but the next morning again the same problem.

Old 02-23-2015, 03:24 PM

Not sure we have the same problem but mine turned over but would not start, mine was the glow plug senser, your sounds like a faulty sense!!

Old 10-08-2015, 02:58 PM

i have an 08 300 with the 3.5ltr. doing the same exact thing. when I turn the key, everything lights up like it should, car just wont crank. I have to turn the switch several times then it finally cranks when it wants. it does this anytime hot, cold sitting after an hour or sitting for a few days.