Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

headaches or dizziness??

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 03:17 AM
Default headaches or dizziness??

Howdy,

I own a Chyrsler 300 and was wondering if anyone else had heard of similar discomforting experiences from passengers who ride in the back seat.

Many friends refuse to ride in my car if that meant they had to ride in the back seat. I also had to pull over one time (in the middle of a drive that lasted approx. 50 miles) because one person was getting very ill in the backseat and had to switch with the the front passenger (who felt lightheaded by the end of the ride).

-- and for anyone who is making assumptions on the way I drive, all I can say is that I too feel sick to my stomach when riding in the back seat and I have heard from another owner that they too have recieved such comments.

Are there others who have had heard similar complaints from back-seat passengers?

I don't know if the A/C is not circulating quite right or if in fact its the short (chopped) windows - confined vision - that is contributing to a dizzying or light-headed feeling.

If you have heard of anyone commenting on this or seen something on the net regarding this, I'd like to learn more. (and have more pleasant riders in my car)

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Old 07-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Default RE: headaches or dizziness??

I've only heard of this with a child (not ours), for which the high window sills means he can't readily see the horizon. My wife spent many hours in the back of our Heritage Edition, watching videos on the DVD rear VES during our recent vacation... without dizziness. But then she can read while riding as well... that makes me ill regardless of seating position.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:04 PM

My daughter hates my car, she always feels nauseated, I also feel dizzy at times when I'm driving. Anyone else having problems?