Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

Please Help! Need this part identified

Old 09-15-2018, 08:40 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Default Please Help! Need this part identified

Hello all, I have a 2003 Chrysler 300M. This linkage popped off in the top front exterior of the engine. I opened the hood and it was just sitting there. The car has had I termittent stalls the last couple days. Can anyone tell me what it is?
Old 09-15-2018, 08:46 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Western NY
Posts: 794

If I'm not mistaken...That should be the Intake manifold runner control(IMRC) link rod.
Old 09-16-2018, 03:55 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somerset N.J.
Posts: 393

Short Runner Valve Linkage. Surprised it "popped"off as clips are usually fairly snug. Should snap back on the electric actuator and the control rod.
That along with the "Manifold Tuning Valve" change the air flow path at wide open throttle above around 4000 rpm to increase torque.
Not likely to be part of your stalling problem.
Should clip back in place easily.
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Mohamed Ahmed
Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country
10-11-2016 06:28 PM
Chrysler 200 & Sebring
09-24-2014 09:08 AM
Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country
12-09-2012 02:26 PM
Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country
03-14-2012 03:38 PM
Chrysler Pacifica
10-27-2011 07:39 AM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Please Help! Need this part identified

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.