Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

Sirius XM Renewal Deals?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Question Sirius XM Renewal Deals?

My OEM subscription is coming up for renewal and wanted to know if anyone has negotiated a good deal with Sirius XM? A friend said he got a great lifetime subscription deal for about the same price as a 1 year renewal, but that was a few years ago.

Frankly, without a great deal, I will just let it lapsse as it isn't that important to me, but just checking out there.

Old 06-07-2013, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by johnpvb
My OEM subscription is coming up for renewal and wanted to know if anyone has negotiated a good deal with Sirius XM? A friend said he got a great lifetime subscription deal for about the same price as a 1 year renewal, but that was a few years ago.

Frankly, without a great deal, I will just let it lapsse as it isn't that important to me, but just checking out there.
Mine and my sons runs out in July and they have started selling already, they are down to half price and that is only second offer. I might call them and see if they have something better.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:46 AM

My 300 is only a few weeks old, and it has the 1 year subscription. I called customer service with an issue, and they were already talking about extending my subscription.....lol. I'll be looking for a good deal next year, or I will let it expire as well. If they come down to $10 a month or less for their all access package I may be interested.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:40 PM

My first year ended and since they had my credit on file they took it upon themselves to restart my subscription and told me when I called that I when calling with an issue in the beginning also they said I okayed it then, I told them impossible and the card they have has been changed so they weren't getting their money anyway, when they figured that out I got an offer, finally half price and I took it 100 for the year. Lifetime is no longer available in Canada anyway.