Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

lease package on Aspen

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Default lease package on Aspen

Hi there...we are new here..just leased an Aspen and we were wondering if we got a decent /fair deal...1,000.00 down that included 1st month's payment and 566.00/month for 36 months 10,500 miles per year on a $43,300.00 sticker with the hemi-engine that has the fuel saving feature. The truck includes rear dvd player with wireless headphones, leather seating, third row bench that folds down, power sunroof, myGIG package, navigation, power lift, remote start, running boards(matching color), sirius radio for one year, memory on the seating,& power adjustable pedals. Anybody else care to share what their deal was?? We are in New York City area....we left the dealership with a bad taste in our mouths because of the lies and deceit and the check engine light was on and the dealer said it must have been because of the gas cap being loose but it still hasn't shut off yet... they promised to check it in a week or two....thanks to whomever can share...

Old 07-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Default RE: lease package on Aspen

i, dont know much about the lease deal as i never leased a vehicle before. sounds like you have a 2 star dealership if that was me i would go over the salesmans head and talk to the owner or sales manager. about the engine light. a good salesman would have never let the vehicle leave the lot with the engine light on.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:52 AM

I am sorry to say I think you are paying too much. I live in Bayside, NY and got my Aspen at Scap Auto Group in
Fairfield, CT. I have learned the hard way that NY is the worst place to purchase or lease a new vehicle. I have the same equipment as you minus the rear DVD player and headphones. I am alsogetting 12,000 miles per year. Here's the price, $529/month. Only first month down along with the taxes and the keys were mine. I have gotten several vehicles from them and the dealer is great. Service is awesome too. Worth the hour drive off 95 N.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:48 AM

If you have driven about an hour to get the car - do you have it serviced there as well? I am trying to decide if I should buy further away but I'd still love to have my Chrysler service by the dealer thats just around the corner. Do they give you a hard time if the car wasn't from them? Anybody have any experience?

Old 07-10-2008, 08:46 AM

I do get the car serviced there. It is worth it. My wife will bring it in on a week day and get a loaner for the day. She goes shopping and runs errands and then picks up the vehicle. The only hing I have needed repaired was the shifter cable back this past winter. Other than that I get oil changes there. My parents and sister also got their Jeeps from there. My sister had blown her engine on the liberty and they gave her a grand cherokee or the month it wa getting fixed. My parents have never had problems with their two Jeeps and I used to have a Grand Cherokee too that never saw anything but oil changes there.

The local dealer by me is horrible with service. My dad brought his jeep there for a check engine light. They kept the car for a week and a half. It never moved from the parking spot on the street since the first day until they called him to say it was fixed. And guess what! It wasn't. So for me worht the hour drive 200%....

Old 07-27-2008, 04:03 PM

just got mine - 36 month lease, 15k/year, sticker $44850 (yeah its looooaaded) for $594/month including sales tax ($594 down includes first payment)!

M.