Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

Need a Radiator 2009 Aspen 5.7

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 10:01 AM

Wow. What a mess. I did a search for your factory part number and couldn't find any matches either. Odd. I'm glad you found one and hope it all works out for you.

Old 03-19-2021, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by calamity coyote
Wow. What a mess. I did a search for your factory part number and couldn't find any matches either. Odd. I'm glad you found one and hope it all works out for you.

Now, if I could find a replacement upper radiator hose, it would be great. I'm afraid to reuse my existing one, as it has about 178k on it, and is a little puffy. I guess I can custom make one, but would rather just buy one and be done with it.

Old 04-12-2021, 08:51 PM

Not able to find a factory upper hose. Had to buy a used one. This is crazy!

Old 06-09-2021, 01:38 AM

i found a couple online that came out of hybrid aspen...wonder if thats the key...

Old 08-26-2021, 08:53 PM
Default This is what I did.

I had no choice,had to do something.Lil shade tree buddy it worked

Made up of 3 different hoses with exhaust pipes in the joints.It’s been like that since January.Now it’s dead summer in the south Texas heat and it’s worked great!

[/QUOTE]

Old 08-27-2021, 12:40 AM

i did something similar. just used exhaust sections of pipe to join a couple different parts together up to where it used to goto radiator and then across the front to a 90 into the new radiator.

Old 09-07-2021, 12:10 AM
Default 5.7 Hemi - different configurations

I happend across this thread by accident so I joined just so I could respond. I just switched out my water pump and I found the same thing with regards to my actual configuration being different than others out there with the same motor and year. My radiator is like yours with the inlet on the passenger side next to the radiator cap. This was an issue for me because all of the directions I saw told me i should turn the fan clutch nut to the left (lefty-loosey) if Im standing in front of the car. The issue is that my fan spins the same direction as the crank shaft so I spent two days tightening this darn fan clutch. Ordered a special fan clutch removal tool and everything.

Anyway, I just wanted to log in and say youre not the only one. I would like to know what makes our vehicles different. Ill have to look at the manufacturing date and compare to yours and see if thats it. I did not have trouble getting a serpentine belt BTW. Picked that up at Autozone but I did have to be careful what I ordered because the first one didnt fit. Took it back and the second one went on like it was supped to,

Im now trying to remember how the trans oil cooler and a/c condenser fit i front of the radiator because I didnt take any "before" pictures which I usually do before I start taking things apart.

Old 10-23-2021, 03:21 PM
Default Radiator

Yes sir a couple of things are discontinued for us, the only way i was able to get the radiator was from the dealer with the correct fitment. Same thing when i took my aspen to the dealer, they told me i needed a new engine harness but i wasnt able to find it anyway and it was discontinued fromt he dealer, good thing i found a good electric shop that fixed my wires and insulated them. Goodluck to us lol

Old 02-09-2022, 08:46 AM

Have you tried to search it online? I am sure over there you will find it easily. I was searching for the business plan for flipping houses online and found them easily on the very first page of google search.

Last edited by SoniaHarvey; 04-04-2022 at 01:41 AM.
Old 02-09-2022, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by SoniaHarvey
Have you tried to search it online?
Multiple online searches were preformed by OP and others to try and help locate.

Originally Posted by Tim109
I went home and started looking for replacement radiators for my Aspen on-line.
Originally Posted by calamity coyote
Just checked 4 different "Mopar" sites
Originally Posted by Tim109
I was able to find what I needed by searching online for used auto parts.

Quick Reply: Need a Radiator 2009 Aspen 5.7