Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

New Aspen Mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Default New Aspen Mods

I am looking to remove my 2nd row center seat and add the console system. And i would also like to add power seat track to the 2nd row seat so that i could slide . Anyone know where i can find the center console or a power seat rack ,cuz i have just spent 6 hrs looking and have found nothing.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:10 PM

It won't exist. It would take lots of customization & $.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Default Couple of options

Based on my experience, I think you only have a couple of options.

1) Go custom from the get go. Lots of $$$ involved.

2) remove your second row seats (they are all one unit), and replace with a set of buckets seats with the console. Then pursue your further mods (power slide). Reatively cheap to start with, and you might find you don't really need the slide. This is also very easy to do - there are only about 6 bolts that hold the seat assembly in. I went the other way, and replaced my heated bucket seats w/ console with a bench seat. I lost the heat options, but gained another seat (required for me with my kids/dogs/stuff)

If you decide to go the replacement route. let me know, I still have the heated bucket seats + console sitting covered in my garage. I'm sure we could work something out.

Best contact is: jddotter_at_earthlink_dot_net
Just replace the _at_ & _dot_ with the appropriate symbols.

Cheers,
Jason