Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

04 Pacifica wiring?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Default 04 Pacifica wiring?

04 Pacifica simultaneously lost the dome light, rear wiper, and backup lights. Shop looked at it for 1/2 day with no result. Surely I am not the first one to have it happen. Anyone else run into this and solve it?

Key point is that 2 weeks prior I was stuck in so much snow that it pulled the front bumper when backing out and lower lights off. Had it replaced the lower fog lights not working now.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck
04 Pacifica simultaneously lost the dome light, rear wiper, and backup lights. Shop looked at it for 1/2 day with no result. Surely I am not the first one to have it happen. Anyone else run into this and solve it?

Key point is that 2 weeks prior I was stuck in so much snow that it pulled the front bumper when backing out and lower lights off. Had it replaced the lower fog lights not working now.
The only thing common to all of these problems is the body control module.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:21 PM

I just picked up my 05 Pacifica and I'm loving it, but I have the same problem as you with the rear wiper, reverse lights, and interior lights not working. I was wondering if you got the problem resolved and if so what was the issue? I pulled my BCM and checked the connections and opened the BCM and reheated all the solder connections to make sure none were cracked. The only thing I have found wrong so far is two heavy gauge wires running into the BCM that both were running only a little over 2 volts each but are supposed to be 12 volts. I haven't had time to problem solve the rest of the issue. Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.