Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus Pricing Question

Old 06-23-2019, 05:37 PM
Default 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus Pricing Question

Hello,

This is my first post, so hopefully somebody can provide some input.

I'm buying my first new car so I've had to do a lot of research trying to learn about negotiating strategies and trying to determine what is a fair car price. My wife called a dealership about a particular new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus, and we have been able to negotiate the car price down about $400 from their first offer over the phone by calling other dealerships.

So the current offer is for about $33,370 before taxes/fee's and exactly $35,600 OTD with 0% APR (which Chrysler Capital is currently offering right now anyway). My question, is that a good deal for that car or should I keep seeking something better? KBB seems to imply it's a steal, but truecar doesn't necessarily imply that. So I'm still a little unsure about that price.

Any thoughts about that price? Thanks...