Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

A/C problems

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 02:51 AM
Default A/C problems

05 touring with A/C problems. Sometimes it just doesn't work no fan noise no air nothing other times it works great so what gives could it be electrical u know the flickering lights electrical? Also hard shifting from first when the vehicle is just started usually improves throught a drive araound town? Oh and the gas pedal has a slight stick to it someone knows what I am talking about right? Oh did I mention the front end noise in the suspension? Or the Key that works to unlock the car and start the car but can't use the buttons on the key for anything and the dealer says it is unprogramable? So I am sure I am missing a few just bought the car from auction a couple months ago 80,000 miles is it gonna last another 40,000 or am i just driving around in a piece of crap that is very roomy and comfortable? Please help with any recomendations

Old 06-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

blower motor resistor
look on this form for a headlight flicker
Computer update for hard shift plus for a trans pan service
do a throttle body service
front end noise could be a few different things I don't deal with noise over the internet.
New key

Old 06-09-2010, 11:58 AM

Thanks I just wanted some ideas before I took it to the shop so I know what sounds familiar