Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

DIYers...Where do you get your Pac Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Default DIYers...Where do you get your Pac Parts

Either not many Pacs are involved in accidents, or the yards don't want them, but I cannot find any used parts. Or even any good online parts sources.
I believe I need the rear pass side control arm.
Yards around here don't even have Pacs, let alone the arms.

Anybody found any good online sites for replacement parts?

Old 09-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Default RE: DIYers...Where do you get your Pac Parts

Theres a guy who sells New Mopar parts that I've dealt with through a Jeep forum I go to. He's well know there & can be trusted. He said he can get Pac parts as well as jeep and he gives a 25% discount. emaill him at Kolak@aol.com tell him what you want and mention me and he'll send the price. I am not affiliated with him in any way, I just asked him via email if he'd give the same discount to pac forum members a in Pacificaworld. com. Here is my posting there
http://pacificaworld.com/smf/index.php?topic=1621.0
I bought a door lock motor for my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee from him. He quoted a price which was cheaper than the dealer but not quite 25% but when I emailed him & told him what my local dealer wanted he readjusted for the correct 25% off. He's in Arizona. I got the part here in NJ in just a few days, oh and I didn't pay our NJ 7% sales tax either. The other forum is Jeepforum.com and I go to the WJ (which is my jeep model) section. There are tons of guys ther that buy from him.
Recently a jerk *** ended my wife at a stop light & took off. Our '07 pac had damage to the rear bumper cover & bumper reiforcement which both cot about $300 through the local dealer. Kolak quoted me a price of about $450 for both but shipping from there to here was about $150 so it didn't pay but for most normal sized parts he's a good deal.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Default RE: DIYers...Where do you get your Pac Parts

Thanks for the info.

I'll give him a shout.