Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Make a Single Disc CD Player have Inputs

Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Default Make a Single Disc CD Player have Inputs

Ok so I came across this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrys...fAudioQ5fVideo

I took out my cd player and there's a small diagram on the top explaining the 10-pin connector that isnt being used. I assume its for the DVD or 6-disc cd changer. There are 2 pins, #1 Audio Right, and #6 Audio Left which I am assuming that they are Inputs. Anyone know where Im going with this? I am curious if anyone has more details on this connector. Also if anyone has the regular cd/mp3 player along with the seperate dvd player with the rca's, if they can tell me what modes come up on their unit, ex CD, FM, AM... and also what mode you use to have the DVD player play.

I know I am bad at explaining things at typing and appologize if I am to confusing.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:44 PM

Just a little confusing but lets work through it. Just what do you want to do? Make your own AUX input device or want to know if the one you listed will work for you? The problem with the unit you listed is I think it takes the place of your cd player, you would have to ask them if both can exist together. In the Pacifca I had, the radio was am/fm/tape and cd. It had a separate 6 disc DVD changer. The mode button was am/fm/tape/cd/dvd/aux in the display. The the "aux" would only display when the rca input were used on the front of the DVD changer. It would not say AUX unless the device connected was actually playing.

It would be helpful if you listed the model of your radio and cd player. Radios are RBP, RAH etc listed in little white letters in the lower right (or left?)corner of the radio display. The player will have it next to your pin diagram somewhere. I have never seen a Pacifica with a separate single cd player. I have only seen the 6 disc DVD or CD changer and a 4 cd changer.

Fixit

Old 08-22-2012, 11:12 PM

I was wonderingif you ever got your issue solved. I also want to do the same thing. I have an RAH radio

Old 08-23-2012, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by kcunning728
I was wonderingif you ever got your issue solved. I also want to do the same thing. I have an RAH radio
something like this?

or

Gray Goose Build Thread - JeepForum.com