Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Need a engine diagram

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Default Need a engine diagram

I have a 2004 chrysler pacifica. and need an engine diagram to fix my problem.

I have a 2004 Chrystler Pacifica, last year the heat when I turned my car on, would stay on full blast, I could not regulated it to turn it down to stop it blowing so hard. After some time of it blowing so hard, one morning driving there was a very funny smell like something burnt out and then all of a sudden my heat cut out and now I can not turn it up. When I turn the **** the heat doesnt turn on. And I cannot feel any air. Can anyone please tell me what I should check, I am a single mom and cant afford a mechanic, so if I can I would like to figure it out myself, I am really handy and can follow directions well. Thank you

Ok update...I realized I can still control the back heat and it goes up and down fine with the rear contolls in the back seat, however it does not feel like it gets too hot to me. So its the front heat that will not work, wich i was told from a previous post it is the blower motor under the passenger side dash. Also can someone give me some directions on how to take out the glove compartment so I can get to the blower motor. Sorry for so many questions, thank you.

I was also told the resitor pack might be bad. Is the resistor pack just the wires going to the blower motor?

Where is the blower switch and how do i fix it? If it needs to be fixed.

Can someone also please give me a diagram of the blower motor and how it connects to the blower motor resistor? Thank you.

I was also told the resistor pack should be in the duct by the motor, held in place by a screw or two and it will have 4 or so wires going to it. Is this duct by the motor really the blower motor, or is it a different motor?

Please help thank you.