Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Pacifica - for ladies only?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 05:44 PM
Default Pacifica - for ladies only?

After purchasing my Pacifica, I have been ribbed by EVERY guy I know who tell me I bought a girl's car. Perhaps they are just jealous but I've also noticed nothing but women driving them around town. Has anyone seen any aftermarket add ons for the Pacifica? The Starfire add ons are great if they actually sold them. I've got the naked lady mud flaps but is there anything else that can be done to make this car more masculine? I'm a guy by the way.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Default RE: Pacifica - for ladies only?

The guys who rib you are worried about their inferiority complex showing via their ultra-macho vehicles. Relax and don't worry about punks like that.
Putting naked lady mudflaps on your car will not make you a macho man. It will probably cause people to think you have them on your over-the-road rig too.
You might try dual exhaust outlets coming out by the roof behind the C pillar. Haha, just kidding.
Form a local Pacifica club, meet lots of girls.

Old 10-14-2006, 01:53 PM

Hey Wolf, I ended up with our 06 Pacifica after my divorce. Yea, I will admit its not "macho", I do get a lot of crap from my buddies, but guess who always drives when we go out to clubs? You guessed it. Each time I've taken ladies home or gone out, I always get compliments on my ride.

To make it a little less womanly, slap some wheels on it, tint the windows dark and you and I will be okay.

Old 11-10-2006, 10:49 PM

Might want to try glass paks, and a garter hanging on the inside rearview mirror.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:43 PM

Don't worry 'bout it.

A couple of my friends were shocked when they found out that I traded in my Tiburon GT for a Pacifica (Going to start a fam before too long.) One told me, "I like them, but I can't see you driving one." People are a little shocked when they see me driving the Pacifica with my tattoo sleeved arm hanging out the window and my American Bulldog riding shotgun. Its a roomy, luxury tourer with pretty decent handling and power for what it is. I don't feel a bit emasculated driving it, lol.

Forget what your "buds" say.