Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Pacifica Steering wheel lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Cool Pacifica Steering wheel lights

I have a 2004 Pacifica with steering wheel controls for cruise etc. I thought these lit at night previously but could be wrong. Can anyone tell me if they are supposed to light up and if so how to fix?

Old 02-22-2012, 09:43 AM

On my 2005 pacfica those lights do not like up, a very close inspection can kinda show that they don't light up. My 2000 Jeep has a very similar steering wheel and they don't light up either- It's for sure an oversight because it would be nice to have those controls light up for using Cruise at night, although after a while i've memorized the controls by feel. Annoying though-

If i'm wrong please let me know so i can look into this as well.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:06 AM

Thanks Sukey for your response. I thought as much but after having a vehicle for a while its hard to remember what lights up and what doesn't. In fact I had the car a t the dealer yesterday and they informed me the same so for all who have viewed the original post there are no lights in the steering wheel so don't look for them as I did!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Thumbs up Pacifica Steering Wheel Lights

Originally Posted by sukey77
On my 2005 pacfica those lights do not like up, a very close inspection can kinda show that they don't light up. My 2000 Jeep has a very similar steering wheel and they don't light up either- It's for sure an oversight because it would be nice to have those controls light up for using Cruise at night, although after a while i've memorized the controls by feel. Annoying though-

If i'm wrong please let me know so i can look into this as well.
I just got a 07 Limited (traded in Escalade) and I heartily agree, it is a PIA that these "vital" controls do not light up!! I keep turning on the dome light after fumbling in the dark (invariably pushing the wrong button!!) Much needed accessory!