Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

08 UK Grand Voyager (Town & Country) Change Temp Display to Metric

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Question 08 UK Grand Voyager (Town & Country) Change Temp Display to Metric

Hi,

I am a new owner UK 2008 Chrysler Grand Voyager (Town & Country) Touring Edition and unfortunately the car came with no handbook.

Is there a way to change the tempreture display on the center console from US to Metric? I have no Menu button on the steering wheel.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Regards,

Neil

Old 06-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Old 06-17-2012, 12:00 PM

Hi Neil,

If you scroll through the left hand Menu / Reset button in the overhead information centre above the rear view mirror, by pressing the Menu side you will see the option to select US or Metric (it is about the third option after language and something else...). The selection change is done by pressing the right hand STEP side of the switch C-T / STEP, it rocks up and down.

If you select Metric, the information in the overhead such as distance remaining to empty, next service etc will then be displayed in kilometres and not in miles, however the external temperature, and the climate controls, will be displayed in Celsius (if you select the C/T side of the right hand switch to display temperature in the overhead).

Be careful not to press to the reset on the left side if you are trying to keep any other info in memory such as distance to next service, trip counter, trip timer, etcetera.

Best wishes,
HH

Originally Posted by neilmerton
Hi,

I am a new owner UK 2008 Chrysler Grand Voyager (Town & Country) Touring Edition and unfortunately the car came with no handbook.

Is there a way to change the tempreture display on the center console from US to Metric? I have no Menu button on the steering wheel.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Regards,

Neil

Last edited by HellasHaggis; 06-17-2012 at 12:07 PM.